BEIJING — A new auto trade service part, expected to be the biggest in Beijing when it is completed, is part of a diversification move by giant Capital Iron and Steel (Group) Corp. Partners in the new 500,000-sq.-m (5.4 million sq.-ft.) auto mart are Capital subsidiary Shougang Special Steel Co. Ltd. (35%), plus Beijing Military and Industrial Auto Trade Co. (35%), the Beijing Second-hand Auto Trade Market Co. Ltd. (20%) and the Beijing Honghuize Market Management and Service Centre (10%). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Steel group plans auto retail mart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642