ARESE, Italy – If Frank Stephenson fidgets like an expectant father, it’s for good reason. He is one. The 48-year-old style director for Alfa Romeo SpA is anxiously awaiting the birth of the “Baby Alfa,” a Punto-sized Mini-fighter scheduled to arrive in late 2008 or early 2009. The car is one of several products benefiting from an accelerated gestation process being implemented by Alfa’s corporate parent, Fiat Automobiles SpA. Among them are a cross/utility vehicle, designed to compete ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stephenson Readies New Alfa Entries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642