Sterling Truck Corp., a Redford, MI-based member of DaimlerChrysler AG's Freightliner Group, plans to introduce a new range of low cab-over-engine medium-duty vehicles in March at the National Truck Equipment Assn. Work Truck Show in Atlanta, GA. The new trucks, available at North American Sterling dealers this spring in Class 3, 4 and 5 configurations, will make Sterling the only heavy-truck manufacturer to offer a complete line of Class 3-8 medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sterling Expands Heavy-Truck Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642