Ford Motor Co. announces the retirement of Anne Stevens, executive vice president and chief operating officer-The Americas, and David Szczupak, group vice president, manufacturing-The Americas. Stevens, 57, who prior to her retirement was the highest-ranking woman in the automotive industry, is one of the original architects of Ford’s ongoing Way Forward North American restructuring strategy. Stevens joined Ford in 1990 as a market specialist in the Plastic Products Div. and quickly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stevens, Szczupak Retire From Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642