VIENNA — Steyr-Daimler-Puch Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG (SFT) may sell its 49.9% of Eurostar in Graz, Austria, to its joint venture partner DaimlerChrysler AG. Magna, which owns a majority of Steyr, reached an agreement in principle with the automaker and the deal may be concluded later this year. No details about price were given. Eurostar builds the Voyager minivan at a rate of about 50,000 units each year for the European market. “Magna confirms there are considerations about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Steyr may sell Eurostar to DaimlerChrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642