Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. tells shareholders at the company’s annual meeting it plans to increase worldwide vehicle sales by 14.6% to 2.4 million vehicles in 2005. Hyundai sold 2.1 million vehicles worldwide in 2004, exceeding its sales target of 1.76 million units and besting 2003 results of 1.65 million vehicles. Vice Chairman Kim Dong-jin says the company is targeting a 10% increase in South Korean domestic sales and 58% sales jump overseas, and that includes vehicles built in Korea as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stockholders Toldl Hyundai to Increase 2005 Global Sales 14.6%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642