New tooling is being installed at the DaimlerChrysler Corp. minivan assembly plant in Windsor, Ont., in preparation for its next new vehicle — a hybrid codenamed CS that is due in the '03 model year. The area that once assembled the '00 minivan will be used for the CS, a tall wagon/squashed minivan based on the Citadel concept shown in 1999 (see Ward's Automotive Reports — June 12, '00, p.1). The CS, which began as a large-car based program but moved to the minivan platform team, is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stowaway Minivan Seat Eyed?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642