Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. is expected to release details of a broad new brand identity program that eventually will eliminate the overlap between Hyundai and Kia Motors Corp. car and truck models. The strategy is designed to stop the two equity-related auto makers from competing against each other. Sonata is similar to Kia Optima. The new program will affect platform design, styling, engineering, advertising, public relations and marketing, an industry source tells Ward’s. It will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strategy to Eliminate Competition Between Hyundai, Kia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642