AUBURN HILLS – In this latest game of chutes and ladders, Chrysler Group appears to be regaining control of the board. Leading the comeback is Chrysler Group President and CEO Dieter Zetsche. Two years into a 3-year turnaround plan, the auto maker is past the crisis stage and proving to be true to its word. The skeptics outnumbered the believers when Chrysler announced the details of the 3-year turnaround plan early in 2001. The milestones were met at the end of year one, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strategy Pays Off for Chrysler Comeback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642