Unions must join the wave of change necessary to ensure the long-term comptitiveness of North America’s auto industry, says Magna International Inc. Chairman Frank Stronach. Delivered during a break in the mega-supplier’s annual shareholders meeting today in Toronto, Stronach’s remarks resonate against a backdrop of tense negotiations to separate Chrysler Group from DaimlerChrysler AG. Magna is in the thick of that process as, according to analysts, the most serious contender to acquire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stronach Reaches Out to Unions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642