December U.S. light-vehicle sales should reach an 18.1 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) for December, according to Ward's forecast. The forecast assumes General Motors Corp. does not make a conscious effort to have 3-straight annual market-share increases. If it does, sales will be 18.5 million or more, and 19 million-20 million would not be out of the question. (See related data: Ward's Forecast - December U.S. Lt. Vehicle Sales) (The Bureau of Economic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strong December U.S. Sales Forecast to Leave Year at 16.65 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642