General Motors Corp.’s Adam Opel AG unit says it will increase output of its new midsize Vectra due to increased demand. Production targets for the year originally were set at 150,000 units, but that figure now has risen to 165,000. The Vectra, introduced last spring, has about 70,000 orders waiting to be filled, and Opel has added more shifts on Saturday at its Russelsheim, Germany, plant to meet demand.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strong Demand Pushes Vectra Output Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642