RAYMOND, OH – American Honda Motor Co. Inc. officials say they are pleased with strong sales of the Honda Element cross/utility vehicle – even if the median age of buyers has turned out to be much higher than expected. At 42, the median age of Element buyers hardly parallels the 20-something young men it was designed to attract. Honda went to great lengths to study the target demographic in its natural environment – including fraternity houses and snowboarding slopes – in order to execute ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strong Honda Element Sales Include Older Customers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642