Rick Wagoner, chief executive of General Motors, would like to see the Bush Admin. increase corporate and consumer incentives to encourage spending in these uncertain times. The plea comes as credit agencies continue to show little faith in the Big Three. October is shaping up to be one of the best sales months in GM history and Ford reports deliveries more than 30% above expectations. But those sales aren't coming cheap. The Big Three introduced 0% financing in the wake of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strong October Sales Not Helping Big Three" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642