Australian upholstery supplier Teson Trims is struggling to survive, despite winning a contract from Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. for the soon-to-be locally built Camry Hybrid. Teson Trims also has a contract to supply upholstery to Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd., but Ford is laying off 350 workers and cutting production between 15,000 and 20,000 vehicles a year. Within days of telling its 130 workers it was having financial difficulties, Teson Trims called in administrators to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Struggling Oz-Based Trim Supplier Looks for Buyer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642