Italy has a new car maker – sort of. StudioTorino, an independent company controlled by Alfredo Stola and his wife Maria Paola, recently announced plans to produce the RK Spyder, the first model in what is expected to be a long line of exclusive, hand-assembled sports cars. Alfredo Stola, a member of the illustrious Stola family, whose automotive engineering firm is most famous for a series of concept cars for such auto makers as Mercedes-Benz, Ford Motor Co., and Renault SA, sold 85% of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"StudioTorino Reveals RK Spyder Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642