PARIS – Senior executives in the global automotive supply industry foresee bankruptcies, industry consolidation and an emphasis on conserving cash in 2009, a recent study finds. The survey of 150 executives conducted last month by two European-based consultancies, Roland Berger and SupplierBusiness.com, shows 90% of respondents expect “significant” consolidation in the industry over the next five years. Some 93% of those polled believe bankruptcies will increase this year, while 61% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Study Finds Auto Suppliers Anticipating Bankruptcies, Consolidation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642