NEW YORK – Skyrocketing fuel prices may change the way consumers approach future vehicle purchases, a new study by Auto Futures Group LLC and TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence Inc. concludes. But even though the survey indicates the vehicle purchasing landscape could be vastly altered by high fuel prices, it also reveals motorists do not plan to relinquish ownership of personal vehicles. The study surveyed 908 car and truck owners nationwide to learn how high they think fuel prices will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Study Finds Car Buyers Pessimistic About Fuel Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642