A new study by Synovate Motoresearch of Troy, MI, finds an increasing number of people willing to purchase a hydrogen-based vehicle. Some 22.5% of 1,247 new-car buyers surveyed in March said they would seriously consider buying a hydrogen-based vehicle for sale in the U.S., an increase of 7% from 15.5% in September 2002. However, in other countries, interest in hydrogen as a fuel remains flat or decreased, most notably in Canada, where interest has gone unchanged since December 2002. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Study: More Interest in Buying Hydrogen-Powered Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642