A new report predicts European vehicle production will not return to 2007 pre-recession levels of 20.4 million units until 2014, but the U.K.’s Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says this is a more positive outlook than first expected. The SMMT says in a statement it expects output in the region this year to reach 17.2 million units (including production in Russia by Western European auto makers), up 6.8% from prior-year’s 16.1 million. The “European Car and LCV Production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Study Predicts European Vehicle Output to Return to Pre-Recession Levels in 2014" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642