CANBERRA – As vehicle demand starts to stagnate in the West's mature and saturated automotive markets, the East's full growth potential is becoming apparent to the world's car makers, a new report by Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services says. S&P Credit Analyst Maria Bissinger points out in the report that China and India have populations of 1.3 billion and 1.1 billion, respectively, but fewer than one in 100 persons of driving age owns a car. Purchasing power in the two countries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Study: Russia Trails China, India Among Future Hot Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642