Subaru of America Inc. announces pricing for its '06 Forester models, starting at $21,795 for the Forester 2.5X. The Forester 2.5X Premium Package, which includes dual-mode heated front seats, windshield wiper de-icer, automatic climate control and leather-wrapped steering wheel, among other features, starts at $24,145. Forester 2.5X L.L. Bean Edition, with desert-beige leather-trimmed upholstery and sport luminescent gauges, will carry a base price of $26,895. The top-of-the-line ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Announces '06 Forester Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642