BIRMINGHAM, AL – Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (Subaru) hopes to sell 4,900 Bajas in the U.S. this year after the sport wagon/pickup hits the market in September, a company executive reveals here during road tests of the ’03 Forester. Unveiled at the Detroit auto show in January, Baja is a wagon with an open cargo bed. Fred Adcock, executive vice president-Subaru of America Inc., forecasts full-year Baja sales will total 24,000 units beginning in 2003. Adcock predicts Subaru’s overall U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru: Annual Baja Sales to Hit 24,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642