Prices for Subaru of America Inc.βs β04 Baja begin at $21,995 for the Sport model with manual transmission, unchanged from β03. The new Baja Turbo, with a new 2.5L DOHC intercooled turbo engine, is $23,995 with a manual transmission. Adding an automatic transmission with Sportshift and VTD (Variable Torque Distribution) adds $1,000 to the price. The optional leather package takes the Baja Turbo to $26,295. New standard features for β04 include a dash storage pocket, medium gray metallic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Baja Bases at $21,995 for β04" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642