LAGUNA BEACH, CA â€“ At a time when most other auto makers are downsizing, Subaru of America Inc. beefs up its Forester cross/utility vehicle for â€™09. Subaru previews to journalists here a roomier and more off-road-capable Forester, but also one that retains its economical powertrain and sedan-like road manners. Arguably the industryâ€™s first CUV, the third-generation Forester represents a key vehicle for the auto maker in 2008, which has set a 200,000-unit sales target this year for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Builds Bigger, Equally â€˜Lovableâ€™ Forester" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642