SAVANNAH, Georgia, U.S.A. — “We have a big concern about all the new crossover vehicle entries, of course,” says T.K. Saito, chairman of Subaru of America Inc., “but we don't feel threatened.” In fact, Saito predicts that SOA will enjoy about 10% annual growth next year. He says annual growth between 2002 and 2005 will range between 7%-8% annually, when the company will reach a volume of 240,000 units. The Subaru chief says that he expects the crossover segment to grow rapidly in this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru chief forecasts double-digit growth in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642