SANTA MONICA, CA – Cruising down the Pacific Coast Highway, watching the surfers and boogie boarders, is a perfect backdrop for the debut of Subaru’s new ’03 Baja. Baja's Switchback system reconfigures the bed and rear seat for transporting people and cargo Often the target market for the Baja will be active young buyers looking for more than just a pickup truck, the California set is the perfect match for this new “segment buster.” Always ahead of the pack, Subaru has done ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Creates New Niche with Baja" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642