Subaru of America Inc. names several people to marketing and sales positions. Rick Crosson is named vice president-marketing, effective Feb. 3. He previously worked for Subaru’s Central Region office in Aurora, CO. Jim Pernas, formerly director-field and distributor operations, will replace Crosson in his former position as regional vice president there. Tim Colbeck is promoted to regional vice president, Penn Jersey Region. He previously was director of e-Business.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Fills Marketing, Sales Posts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642