Subaru of America Inc. expects a slight increase in sales in 1999, despite changeover to the new '00 Legacy and Outback at the Subaru-Isuzu Automotive Inc. plant earlier this year. The new Legacy sedan and wagon and Outback go on sale next month. Prices have not been announced. The third generation Legacy sedan and wagon feature a stiffer body, multi-link rear suspension and a new boxer engine borrowed from the Forester. The Outback also gets the new engine and a host of refinements and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Set to Launch '00 Legacy, Outback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642