Subaru of America Inc. says base prices will fall $350 on its β03 Outback station wagon, which will list at $23,045 for a 2.5L, manual transmission model. The importer also sets prices for its β03 Outback sedan, starting at $26,295 for the Limited model equipped with a 2.5L engine and 4-speed automatic. The β03 Legacy sedan will base at $19,495 for the L 2.5L, manual transmission model. Subaru consolidated Legacy GT and Legacy GT trim levels to create the 2.5 GT sedan and wagon, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Sets Pricing for β03 Legacy, Impreza and Outback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642