Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.’s Subaru brand will unveil a hybrid tourer concept car at next month’s Tokyo motor show, opening Oct. 24. The hybrid tourer maintains its Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and horizontally opposed boxer engine credentials in a sporty gullwing-door design, Subaru says in a statement. The car features a luxurious cabin and a sculpted aerodynamic body. The concept sports a flat rear floor to maximize passenger space; specialized windscreen shielding to reduce driver ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru to Show Hybrid Tourer at Tokyo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642