BIRMINGHAM, AL – Subaru of America Inc. expects to do it again in 2002. Coming off its best sales year in history, SOA is forecasting another record year – albeit single-digit – to 192,000-unit sales, up from 2001’s 185,944 deliveries. SOA President T.K. Saito predicts that gradual growth will continue over the next few years, as well, with sales reaching 250,000 units annually in 2005. Chief Financial Officer Tom Doll says 2001 profitability also was very strong and that cash flow was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Targets New Sales Record in '02" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642