LAS VEGAS – Subaru of America Inc. wants to sell 35,000 of its still-unnamed large cross/utility vehicles annually in 2006 – its first full year on the market. Subaru looks to its popular Outback to boost sales. The 7-passenger CUV, codenamed OOX, will be built at Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. in Lafayette, IN. And while sales targets are set at 35,000 units annually, there is plenty of room there for production upside, says Bill Cyphers, vice president-sales, Subaru of America. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Targets Sales of 35,000 for New CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642