North American customers will have to wait a little longer to get their hands on the soft-top version of Audi of America Inc.'s red-hot TT coupe. The TT roadster was slated to join the front- and all-wheel drive coupe versions of the low-slung sports car this fall. But Audi of America says demand for the fixed-roof TT has remained so strong that the Gyor, Hungary, assembly plant continues running flat-out to fill orders. Demand has been particularly strong in Europe, where waiting lists ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Success Spoils TT Roadster U.S. Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642