MADRID — Once the inspiration for famous architect Antoni Gaudi and artist Pablo Picasso, Spain today is the setting for the creation of fresh styling for the automotive industry. From Sitges to Barcelona to Madrid, Spanish designers are creating the future for some of the world's largest automakers. Volkswagen AG, for example, selected the Mediterranean town of Sitges to build one of its most important design centers, where the SEAT Bolero, Formula and new Salsa were designed. Some say ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sun-soaked Spain inspires automotive concepts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642