Sunroof makers continue to expand capacity and sign landmark contracts here in the U.S., but their product recently has been getting a cool reception in Europe, where it has been popular for years. The primary reason for Europe's declining interest is the increase in air conditioning demand. Europeans traditionally have shunned comfort and convenience items that are wildly popular with Americans, but that's a trend that appears to be changing. Meritor Automotive Inc. announced earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sunroof Future Bright in U.S., Cloudy in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642