Ford Motor Co. is considering a plan to move F-150 Flareside production out of Missouri and into Oakville, Ont., to make room for the Lincoln Blackwood sport/utility-pickup, currently scheduled to go into production late in fourth quarter 2000. Oakville is the only other plant in the Ford system that builds a flareside version of the F-150. Ford is worried that Kansas City Assembly in Claycomo, MO, will have serious capacity issues should sales of the '01 F-150 SuperCrew, Ford's new full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SuperCrew May Force Ford to Juggle Mix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642