DETROIT -- To “piggy-back” on the media attention garnered by the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, an international marketing firm is holding a supplier trade show to coincide with the Jan. 9-10 supplier days of NAIAS. Christine Ellis, CEO of marketing firm The Facet Co., says several of her firm’s Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier clients expressed interest in creating a separate networking event off-site from Detroit’s Cobo Center. “Why not piggy-back onto an existing event. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Invitations Plentiful for NAIAS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642