Unique Mobility Inc., maker of advanced propulsion systems and electric motors and generators, is quietly scaling back its investment and activity in three electric vehicle ventures, including one involving former Chrysler Corp. Chairman Lee A. Iacocca. Unique Mobility says its decision to write off the assets in the three ventures to zero was a “bookkeeping” issue, done so it wouldn't have to “show their individual losses on a quarter-to-quarter basis.” “We still own them,” says John ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Pulls Out of Iacocca Bicycle Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642