TRW Automotive will open a second plant in the state of Queretaro, Mexico, to produce a range of advanced brake systems. The 150,000-sq.-ft. (13,950-sq.-m) facility will manufacture hydraulic control units for a variety of electronic-stability-control systems including TRW's Slip Control Boost system used in regenerative braking in hybrid and electric vehicles. The facility also will produce brake-actuation units including boosters and master cylinders. Output at the new plant is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642