NEWCASTLE, U.K. – An innovative development in diesel engine cold-start technology could help auto makers meet increasingly stringent exhaust emissions targets, its developer says. Beru glow plug Germany-based automotive supplier Beru AG claims its smart pressure sensor glow plug (PSG) represents a "quantum leap" in diesel cold-start technology, and that by significantly contributing to reduced emissions it could help make costly exhaust aftertreatment unnecessary. While technical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Says New Glow Plug Could Cut Diesel Emissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642