DEARBORN – Toyota Motor North America Inc.’s San Antonio, TX, supplier park is expanding beyond the original plan. The park is located on the grounds of Toyota’s new San Antonio truck plant, which will come online in fall 2006. (See related story: Toyota Advances With ‘Onsite’ Suppliers In Texas) “The number (of on-site suppliers) has increased,” Dennis Cuneo, TMNA senior vice president-external affairs and public policy, tells Ward’s at an automotive conference here. “It’s going to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suppliers Added to Toyota San Antonio Park" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642