WARREN, MI – General Motors Corp. awards seven contracts this week to veteran and newcomer suppliers attending its TechWorld conference – an intensive, 3-day forum where suppliers pitch eye-catching innovations as well as upgrades to well-established safety and powertrain technologies. When GM hosted its first TechWorld eight years ago, it was common for executives to spend three to five years evaluating and finalizing a new supplier contract. Today, that process is down to less than a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suppliers Attempt to Wow GM At TechWorld" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642