Compared with its state of readiness this time last year, the auto industry is “much better off” today as the Transportation, Recall, Enhancement, Accountability and Documentation (TREAD) Act takes effect. So says Marianne Grant, director of Synacata Corp.’s business innovation center. Meanwhile, Grant tells Ward's, suppliers and niche manufacturers are “lagging behind” – a conclusion disputed by the Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Assn. (MEMA). A Syncata survey of 100 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suppliers Lagging in TREAD Readiness: Survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642