Auto suppliers appear to be recovering from the recent industry downturn, as several raise first quarter 2002 and full-year 2002 earnings estimates following increased vehicle production in the first quarter. Visteon Corp. says it expects to break even for January-March, in line with analysts’ expectations. Visteon’s full-year net income is forecast at breakeven to $50 million, based on current volume estimates. However, both estimates exclude pre-tax restructuring charges previously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suppliers Raise First-Quarter, Full-Year Earnings Estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642