Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally will be out of action this week due to scheduled shoulder surgery. Ward’s does not know how long he will be in recovery. Calls to Ford were not immediately returned. The 64-year-old executive today informed Ford employees of the pending procedure, intended to repair an old tennis injury. The news comes in the wake of the auto maker’s disclosure it earned $997 million in the third quarter, a $1.2 billion swing compared with year-ago. Mulally is an avid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Surgery Scheduled for Mulally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642