DETROIT – A new survey of automotive engineers suggests consumers are just as willing to pay for upgraded entertainment features, such as satellite radio and backseat DVD players, as they are for enhanced safety systems. DuPont Automotive sponsored the 10th annual survey of 131 engineers, including 101 who plan to attend this week’s Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress at Cobo Center. The Automotive Consulting Group of Ann Arbor, MI, conducted the survey. DuPont will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Survey: Consumers Value Safety, Entertainment Equally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642