Europeans find Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Audi as the top three automotive brands in terms of overall quality, according to a recent Harris Interactive Inc. survey. Volvo and Volkswagen round out the top five in the survey, which polled the views of nearly 7,000 adult consumers in the U.K., France, Germany, Italy and Spain between Aug. 4 and Aug. 12, 2005. Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Audi receive highest marks for overall brand quality. Toyota Motor Corp.'s Toyota brand (No.5 in Italy) and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Survey: Mercedes, BMW, Audi Lead Quality in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642