Despite the impression on Wall Street that the automotive sector is not profitable, a new study by management consulting firm A.T. Kearney shows automotive suppliers outperformed Standard & Poor’s 500 companies, including many OEMs, last year. "The financial performance of North American suppliers, though down in 2001, continues to exceed the financial returns of S&P 500 companies in 2001 and over the past 3-year period," says John Hoffecker, vice president at A.T. Kearney. North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Survey Shows Suppliers Down but Outperforming OEMs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642