A potential war with Iraq will not deter Americans from buying new vehicles, says a Yahoo! Autos survey by Harris Interactive. Of 2,766 consumers surveyed, 34% said a war with Iraq would not affect their decision to purchase or lease a new car or truck. Also, 66% say the current downturn in the economy will not prevent them from buying or leasing a vehicle. Some 79% say manufacturer incentives are the most important factor in their decision to purchase or lease a vehicle. The growing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Survey Shows War, Economy Will Not Affect Car Purchases" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642